The US State Department, through its Rewards for Justice program, which provides financial incentives for information leading to the arrest of terrorists and terrorist financiers, has announced a new, proactive program against Hezbollah. Individuals who provide "information leading to the disruption of the financial mechanisms of Lebanese Hezbollah" will receive a reward of up to ten million dollars.
Reward will be provided for information that leads to the identification and disruption of:
(1) A significant source of revenue for Hezbollah, or its key financial facilitation mechanisms.
(2) Major Hezbollah donors and financial facilitators.
(3) Financial institutions and currency exchange houses that knowingly facilitate significant Hezbollah transactions.
(4) Businesses and investments owned or controlled by Hezbollah.
(5) Front companies engaged in international procurement of dual-use technology.
(6) Criminal schemes involving Hezbollah members and supporters, who are financially benefiting the organization.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.