Perhaps the targets in the Malta money laundering investigations might want to pay closer attention to the Matthias Krull Miami Federal case, as our recent review of the case file reveals that several of the seven other defendants may also possibly be testifying against them in new Miami, New York or DC cases:
The other defendants:
(1) FRANCISCO CONVIT GURUCEAGA
(2) JOSE VICENTE AMPARAN CROQUER
(3) CARMELO URDANETA AQUI
(4) ABRAHAM EDGARDO ORTEGA
(5) GUSTAVO ADOLFO HERNANDEZ FRIERI
(6) HUGO ANDRE RAMALHO GOIS
(7) MARCELO FEDERICO GUTIERREZ ACOSTA Y LARA
Here's what I learned from my review:
(1) Most have pled guilty to money laundering and other related offenses.
((2) Their sentencing dates have been postponed or have curiously not been scheduled.
(2) Many of them have documents and filings sealed by the Court.
(3) Many of them have cooperated in agreeing to government forfeiture of their real estate assets.
Meanwhile, MATTHIAS KRULL, whom we already know needs to find a way to have his ten year Federal Prison sentence reduced, was granted a Christmas holiday in Orlando, which required an order from a District Judge. it is only the most recent of many court-approved trips out of Southern Florida, where he is restricted to, by virtue of his bond status.
There's nothing in the court file to indicate what links exist between the other defendants in the Krull case and Malta, because of all those guilty pleas, but given the broad nature of Federal Conspiracy laws, one must understand that, even if these individuals never met the Malta targets, that their evidence will be relevant, and very damaging. I doubt that many of the targets in Malta understand their situation.