Compliance officers should check these corporations carefully, as they are all OFAC-sanctioned front and shell companies utilized by accused Colombian money launderers, Alex Saab Moran and Alvaro Pulido Vargas, to move criminal proceeds through the international financial structure, and launder them. Are you banking any of these companies, or have your bank clients conducted any transactions with them ? They are now all OFAC Specially-Designated Nationals.
(1) ASASI FOOD FZE (UAE).
(2) GROUP GRAND LIMITED (Hong Kong).
(3) GROUP GRAND LIMITED, SA de CV (Mexico).
(4) MULBERRY PROJE YATIRIM ANONIM SIRKETI (Turkey).
(5) SEAFIRE FOUNDATION (PANAMA).
(6) CI FONDO GLOBAL DE ALIMENTOS LTDA. (Colombia).
(7) EMMR & CIA,, SAS (Colombia).
(8) GLOBAL STRUCTURE, SA (Panama).
(9) MULTITEX INTERNATIONAL TRADING, SA (Panama).
(10) SUN PROPERTIES LLC (Delaware).
(11) CLIO MANAGEMENT CORP (Panama).
(12) SILVER BAY PARTNERS FZE (UAE).
|ALEX NAIN SAAB MORAN|
Research Note: Readers who wish to review the Indictment may access the complete text here.