If you were wondering precisely when the operators of Grenada's failed Sustainable Aquaculture program deserted their clients, it was long before the Government of Grenada suspended the eligibility of GSA for participation in the CBI program.
First, look at the GSA website:
(1) The last entry was April 25, 2017.
(2) The Facebook page was last updated on November 23, 2017.
(3) The Twitter page was last posted on March 14, 2017.
Next, look at Soren Dawody's immigration consultants page, Akros & Partners/Akros Capital.
(1) Last Facebook posting was August 20, 2018.
(2) Last Twitter poating was the same date.
Neither GSA nor Akros actually had a brick-and-mortar office, neither in Canada, nor in the UAE. All of them were mail drops, executive centers or hotel rooms which were glorified mailboxes. The question presents itself, why did the Government of Grenada not suspend the program earlier ? It was finally suspended through an official announcement date October 18, 2018. if the Government had acted earlier, perhaps some of the late-arriving investors would not have become victims.