(1) Georges Chodron de Courcel, Group CEO.
(2) Vivien Levy-Garboua, former Group Head of Compliance, current Senior Advisor.
(3) Christopher Marks, Group Head of Debt Capital Markets.
(4) Dominique Remy, Group Head of Structured Finance for the Corporate Investment Bank.
(5) Stephen Strombelline, Head of Ethics and Compliance for North America.
Since it appears that they will not be charged criminally, you might want to ensure that they do not end up at your bank, with their laundered resumes. Here are their photographs:
|Chodron de Courcel|