|Lamb and Santana|
What is the reasoning behind such a statement, in the absence of evidence to support such an allegation ? It is based up these known facts:
(1) The Gang of Four's maritime courier, the Cuban national, José Fernandez Santana, has the ability to travel freely in and out of Cuban ports, to Grand Cayman, the Turks & Caicos, and a number of other Caribbean financial centers. Unimpeded international travel by Cubans, especially in a multi-million dollar yacht, can only occur if the individual has governmental approval. Is Señor Fernandez Santana an agent of the Cuban intelligence community ? Otherwise, his yacht would certainly be seized, and he arrested and imprisoned.
(2) Sharon Lexa Lamb, the obvious ringleader of the Gang of Four, and who married Santana, through a purely business arrangement that gives her Cuban residency as well as the right to purchase real property there, is frequent visitor to Cuba. As we have previously reported, Lamb fled to Cuba twice; first, when the trading scandal first broke, and later, when a civil suit was filed, and she was being sought for service of process.
|Lamb in Cuba|
(3) Other members of the Gang of Four are known to have visited Cuba, for the purpose of conducting business transactions. Were they setting up accounts, so that wire transfers from the Cayman Islands could be set up, or bulk cash shipments, orchestrated by Santana, or payments from other offshore tax havens, could be accomplished ?
(4) Rumors have abounded about certain Cuban government agencies, in need of hard currency for activities that they wish to conduct, who actively participate in financial crimes in the tax havens , the object of which is to fund subsequent covert operations. Was this one of those ?
(5) Admissions, made by Sharon Lexa Lamb, to witnesses who spoke to this blogger, to the effect that the victims would never recover their money, unless they granted her total immunity from prosecution, leaves one with the conclusion that the money is being held in a jurisdiction where it cannot be accessed or frozen. Cuba is one of the very few places that fits the description.
|on his yacht|